Monday, December 16, 2013

Letter to Congressman

12/16/2013

Office of U.S. Senator Barbara Boxer
112 Hart Senate Office Building
Washington, D.C. 20510
(202) 224-3553


To Senator Barbara Boxer:

I am writing to request a visit to the White House. Being in California, I had never been to the capital before, and I think that visiting the White house would be a great learning experience. I wish to visit the place where the president lives and works, as he have such a strong impact on my life. The White House is an elegant place, and I wish to see the numerous rooms within its walls.

Being the living quarter and working space of every single presidents since John Adams, the White House must preserved many historical vestiges, and I think I can learn a lot about our history if I were to visit this place, a place that have grown to be one of our national symbols.

From,
Pho ****

No comments:

Post a Comment