Thursday, December 19, 2013

Shopping and Eating



          There's a lot of things to shop for in the Capital, no doubt, but if you know me, this post is just going to be food, food, food, and more food.
outside of union station
Union Station. This is a train station, but is packed with
everything, from restaurants to food courts to shops.
          For a train station (which I thought does not exist anymore) this place have such an elegant, clean feel to it. The architecture is nice, the crowd only serves to reenact the busy atmosphere, truly city-like. The food courts are easily visible and accessible, and very clean. This is the place I want to be in if I ever have that feeling of "merging with the crowd." I'm impressed by the looks of this place. It is more like a mall than a station.

Yours truly, local
Let me live here!
Can you tell me this is not awesome???













No comments:

Post a Comment